Nacho Cheese BitesFrom mizzgreeneyez2001 5 years ago
- 1/2 pkg. (17.3 oz.) Pepperidge Farm® puff pastry sheets (1 sheet) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tbsp. water shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup Pace® Thick & chunky salsa shopping list
- 5 pitted ripe olives, cut into quarters (optional) shopping list
- chili powder shopping list
How to make it
- THAW pastry sheet at room temperature 30 min. Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix egg and water. Mix cheese and salsa.
- UNFOLD pastry sheet on lightly floured surface. Roll into 15x12" rectangle. Cut into 20 (3") squares. Place about 1 tbsp. cheese mixture in center of each square. Top with 1 olive piece, if desired. Brush edges of squares with egg mixture. Fold pastry over filling to form triangles. Press edges with fork to seal. Place on baking sheet. Brush with egg mixture and sprinkle with chili powder.
- BAKE 15 min. or until golden. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes 20 appetizers.
The Cookmizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!