Oyster and Spinach CasseroleFrom wdsdy 8 years ago
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach shopping list
- 1/2 pint oysters, or more if they're small shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder (a bit more if you like, but not too much) shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper shopping list
- Dash of cayenne pepper or red pepper shopping list
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice, or a bit more if you like shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spinach according to package directions, omitting salt; drain well.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place spinach in a lightly greased 1-quart casserole; arrange oysters over spinach.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and black pepper; top evenly with bacon.
- Combine melted butter and lemon juice; pour over oyster mixture.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes.