Country Potato SoupFrom dreamweaver 5 years ago
- 3 c. diced potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 c. celery shopping list
- 1/2 c. diced onion shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. water shopping list
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 c. milk shopping list
- 1 c. sour cream shopping list
- 2 tbsp. flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp. chopped chives shopping list
How to make it
- Combine potatoes,celery, onion,water,bouillon
- and salt in a large saucepan.
- Cover;cook for about 20 min
- or until potatoes are just tender, not mushy.
- Add 1 cup milk; heat.
- Mix sour cream ,flour chives and remaining milk in a medium bowl.
- Stir in sour cream mixture into soup base gradually.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
The Cookdreamweaver Galeton, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!