Barbequed Apricot ChickenFrom annieamie 7 years ago
- 5 pounds chicken thighs, wings or drumsticks shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely shopping list
- 2 cups tomato sauce or ketchup shopping list
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup of apricot jam shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- salt, pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- If using chicken thighs, slice meat away from bone before cooking. Parboil chicken pieces in salted water for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drain, cool and pat dry with paper towel.
- Place chicken in flat pan or container.
- In a bowl, combine rest of ingredients and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Place in a saucepan and heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- *Marinate chicken in sauce for at least 4 hours in refrigerator.
- rill or broil 5 to 7 minutes on each side, depending on size of piece. Brush sauce generously over chicken.
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating1 people
Deb made this chicken on the 4th over at Tom's house, Annie. Remember Tom? (5th. grade teacher?) It was really delicious and I'm happy to report that to you. Yummy stuff, old friend! Good job!cinnamon in Beverly Hills loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!