Sun-dried Tomato Pesto Stuffed Pork ChopsFrom mgsmith88 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1) Cut hole about 1 inch long on side of pork chop
- 2) With a sweeping up motion (sharp knife), create a pocket inside pork without widening top hole
- 3) You can either use your hands or a basting syringe with the end cut off (too make it wider) to fill in pork with as much of the sun dried pesto as it takes.
- 4) Prepare in a mixing bowl the salt seasoning, pepper, 1 tbs oil, 1 cup vinegar, 2 pinches of basil, and 1/4 cup of water.
- 5) Heat your grill to med/hot
- 6) After grill racks are hot, place the stuffed pork chops on it
- a. While the pork is cooking, baste on plenty of the vinegar mix every couple of minutes.
- 7) After about 3 minutes turn the pork chops 90ª to make the grill marks on the meat look nice
- 8) Wait another 3 minutes before flipping/
- 9) Repeat step 7
- 10) After a total of 6 minutes on each side the pork should be finished and ready to serve
- A great side with this is a pasta (Rotini) with the same pesto as sauce. Serve more pesto on the side to dip the pork in if needed.