Loaded Granola BarsFrom christen 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup soft non hydrogenated margarine shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed braown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup liquid honey shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/3 cup each of orange flavored cranberries, chocolate chips and unsalted pumpkin seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300*F (150*C)
- Line an 8 inch (20cm) square pan with foil and lightly grease with margarine, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the margarine and brown sugar.
- Stir in the honey and vanilla, then add the remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and firmly press down into an even layer.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Let cool completely, remove from the pan and cut into 16 squares.
- You can mix and match with your favorite dried fruits and treats to measure one cup (250ml).