Pan Grilled QuesadillasFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3 medium cloves garlic crushed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion shopping list
- 7 ounce can pimento drained shopping list
- 1 cup navy beans rinsed and drained shopping list
- 6 drops hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 8 flour tortillas shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced ham shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Combine garlic, onion, pimento and beans in a food processor and puree.
- Season with pepper sauce, salt and pepper.
- Spread 3 tortillas with bean mixture.
- Sprinkle ham, cheese and cilantro on top.
- Cover each prepared tortilla with one of the 3 remaining tortillas.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat and add quesadillas.
- Heat 1 minute and turn over.
- Heat another minute and remove to cutting board and cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges.