Superb Pineapple Peach SalsaFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 fresh pineapple sliced cored and peeled shopping list
- 2 medium peaches peeled halved and pitted shopping list
- 1 small red onion diced shopping list
- 2 jalapeno peppers seeded and diced shopping list
- 8 sprigs fresh cilantro chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- Place pineapple rings and peach halves in center of cooking grate and grill 7 minutes.
- Turn once halfway through cooking them remove from grill and allow to cool.
- Dice fruit and place in a small bowl then add onion, jalapeno and cilantro.
- Mix well then season with salt, sugar and lime juice then allow to rest 30 minutes.