Savory Olive Nut BreadFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 5 cups flour shopping list
- 2-1/2 tablespoons baking powder shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground savory shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 2 cups sliced pimiento stuffed green olives shopping list
- 2 cups walnut pieces shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento shopping list
How to make it
- Sift together flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and savory.
- In a separate bowl beat together eggs and milk until well blended.
- Stir egg mixture into dry mixture until just blended.
- Add olives, walnuts and pimiento.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Divide batter into 2 greased loaf pans and bake for 60 minutes.
- Cool in pans for 5 minutes then remove and cool completely.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!