Lamb Burgers With Dilled Mustard SauceFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound ground lamb shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 4 hamburger buns split shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Mix ground lamb, onion, mustard and pepper then shape into 4 patties.
- Lightly grease cooking surface of grill then cover and grill patties 5” from heat turning once.
- Combine mayonnaise, dill and mustard and stir until well combined.
- Serve burgers on buns and top with sauce.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!