Split Pea SoupFrom theblondie99 8 years ago
How to make it
- Dice onion and sautee in pan with the olive oil.
- Chop up potatoes and carrots into desired size.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot.
- Add water to pot-just enough to cover all ingredients by about an inch or two.
- Set crock pot on low if you plan on letting it cook for about 6 hours and high if you plan on eating it in about 3 hours.
- Check water periodically to make sure things don't dy up-if you don't have a chance to check on your water throughout the cooking process, add a little extra when you first add all the ingredients.