Keebler Soft Batch Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom blondie80 6 years ago
- 1 pound (4 sticks) butter, softened shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons molasses shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 5 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 twelve-ounce packages semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream the butter, eggs, molasses, vanilla, and water in a medium- size bowl.
- In a large bowl, sift together the sugars, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and flour.
- Combine the moist mixture with the dry mixture. Add the chocolate chips.
- Shape the dough into 1-inch balls, and place them 1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes, or until light brown around edges.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookblondie80 -Lake Villa, IL
The Rating5 people
Mmmm I bet these are addictive! Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Love Love Love these, Great job my friend.. Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
Yummy, I like this already!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!