gingered caramel and yogurt dip with fruitFrom minitindel 7 years ago
- 1/2 package of cream cheese (4 ounces) shopping list
- 1/2 cup vanilla low fat yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping and 2 teasppoons more for drizzling shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped crystallized ginger shopping list
- 1 medium apple 1 medium banana shopping list
- 1 medium pear shopping list
- 8 strawberries whole shopping list
How to make it
- beat cream cheese in medium bowl with mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- beat in yogurt and 1/4 cup of the caramel topping until smooth
- cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes until chilled.
- spoon dip into small serving bowl; drizzle with 2 teaspoons caramel topping; swirl into dip with tip of knife.
- sprinkle with ginger
- serve with fruit slices