Apricot Nectar CakeFrom edie 10 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cake mix, 1 cup apricot nectar, sugar, oil and eggs.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour into prepared 10 inch tube or bundt pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
- For the icing: mix together confectioner's sugar, lemon juice and apricot nectar.
- Stir and spoon over cake while cake is still warm.
The Cookedie Nashville, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!