Savory Crescent Chicken SquaresFrom mizzgreeneyez2001 7 years ago
- 1 (3-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter, softened shopping list
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives or onion shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimientos, if desired shopping list
- 1 (8-oz.) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls shopping list
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter, melted shopping list
- 3/4 cup seasoned croutons, crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine cream cheese and 1 tablespoon softened margarine; beat until smooth. Add chicken, chives, salt, pepper, milk and pimientos; mix well.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto center of each rectangle. Pull 4 corners of dough to center of chicken mixture; twist firmly. Pinch edges to seal. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Brush tops of sandwiches with 1 tablespoon melted margarine; sprinkle with crushed croutons.
- Bake at 350°F. for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- mizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!