Taco In A PanFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 package taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 2 cups Minute Rice shopping list
- 1 cup Mexican shredded cheese shopping list
- tortilla chips coarsely crushed shopping list
- Shredded lettuce shopping list
- chopped tomatoes shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef in large skillet then add water and seasoning mix and bring to boil.
- Stir in rice then sprinkle with cheese and cover then cook over low heat 5 minutes.
- Top with tortilla chips, lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!