Roast Leg of Lamb in Crock-PotFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Peel garlic and cut in slivers.
- Puncture surface of lamb with tip of sharp knife.
- Twist knife 90 degrees and insert slivers of garlic along blade of knife.
- Space garlic slivers evenly on surface of roast.
- Season entire surface with lemon and pepper seasoning.
- Place roast on trivet to fit crockpot; add wine.
- Cook 10-12 hours on low high 5-6 hours.on high
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!