Spicy Chicken PastaFrom dextergirl 9 years ago
- 1/2 pound salad pasta (I use rotini) shopping list
- 2 tbsp. oil (I use olive) shopping list
- 1 lb. chicken breast, cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1 large onion cut into thin wedges shopping list
- 3 cups broccoli florets shopping list
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce (I use low-sodium and add much more liberally) shopping list
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha (red chili sauce, found in asian section of supermarket. I use more than 1 tbsp. but start there, as this stuff is wicked hot.) shopping list
- 3 medium tomatoes, wedged (I use Romas) shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package, drain and set aside.
- Heat oil over med-hi heat. Add chicken and cook until done. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add onion to pan and saute 2-3 min.
- Add broccoli and cook until bright green.
- Add soy sauce, Sriracha and pepper. Saute another 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and chicken and cook until tomatoes start to release juices, 2-3 minutes.
- Add pasta, toss.
The Cookdextergirl Murrieta, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!