Italian Rice Salad w Vegetables and HerbsFrom jena 8 years ago
- 3 c hot cooked brown or white rice shopping list
- 2 tbls lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tbls olive oil shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 small zucchini, julienned or grated shopping list
- 1 small yellow squash, julienned or grated shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1tbls grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Place the cooked rice in a large bowl.
- Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano, rosemary, pepper, and salt in a small jar with a lid.
- Shake well and pour over rice.
- Toss lightly.
- Cover and let cool.
- Stir in zucchini, squash, tomato, and Parmesan cheese.
- Adjust seasoning.
- 105 calories per serving.
The Cookjena MN
- Not added to any groups yet!