Apple Sweet Potato BakeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3 cups sliced peeled and cooked sweet potatoes shopping list
- 3 cups sliced peeled tart apples shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- In greased baking dish layer half of the sweet potatoes and apples.
- Combine brown sugar, nutmeg, allspice, salt and pepper then sprinkle half over the apples.
- Dot with half of the butter then repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 15 minutes basting with pan juices.
- Bake uncovered for 5 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!