Orange-spiced Corned Beef With Dried FruitFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 1 2-1/2- to 3-pound corned beef brisket shopping list
- 1 7-oz. pkg. mixed dried fruit shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. quick-cooking tapioca shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. mild-flavored molasses shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Trim fat from meat. If necessary, cut meat to fit into a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. If a seasoning packet is present, discard it. Place meat in the cooker.
- Cut any large pieces of mixed dried fruit into quarters. Sprinkle mixed dried fruit, dried cranberries, and tapioca over meat in cooker. In a small bowl, combine orange juice, the water, molasses, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Pour over mixture in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove meat from cooker. Thinly slice meat across the grain. Arrange meat slices on a serving platter. Spoon fruit mixture over meat.
- Can be serve with any kind of bread if desire.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- watson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!