Cheesy Crab DipFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 4 cups washed curd cheese grated shopping list
- 4 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 12 ounces canned crab drained shopping list
- 14 ounces hot salsa drained with most of the liquid pressed out shopping list
- Pita chips for dipping shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan melt butter over medium heat then add garlic and onions.
- Cook until soft about 5 minutes then add cream, Worcestershire and mustard.
- Heat over low heat until hot but not boiling.
- In a bowl toss grated cheese with flour.
- Add flour and cheese by handfuls to hot cream stirring until cheese melts before adding next.
- Add crab and drained salsa then transfer dip to a fondue pot and keep warm over a low flame.
- Serve with pita chips for dipping.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!