Spiked Southern Ice Tea PunchFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 orange shopping list
- 20 whole cloves shopping list
- 4 large mint sprigs shopping list
- 2 tea bags shopping list
- 3 cups boiling water shopping list
- 1 cup ice water shopping list
- 1 cup fresh orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup pineapple juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed shopping list
- 3/4 cup bourbon shopping list
- ice cubes shopping list
How to make it
- Stud orange with the whole cloves then cut orange into 3 slices.
- Place in heat proof pitcher along with mint sprigs and tea bags.
- Add boiling water and let steep 10 minutes then remove tea bags.
- Add ice water, orange, lemon and pineapple juices then stir in brown sugar.
- Chill then when ready to serve stir in whiskey and serve in glasses filed with ice.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!