Tomato Onion Artichoke SaladFrom theredhead 7 years ago
- 2 vidalia onions, diced shopping list
- 3 or 4 ripe tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 2 small jars marinated artichoke hearts(drained & reserved) shopping list
- Golden Caesar dressing shopping list
- mint Sauce (not jelly!) It's a must, and don't be shy... shopping list
- Fresh chopped parsley (a must!) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all of the first 5 ingredients; marinate for several hours or even overnight if you want to prep it ahead of time.
- Just before serving, toss in the chopped parsley.
- Dat's it, dat's all folks. I said it was simple
- YUMMMMMMY...and unusual. People always ask for the recipe.The mint sauce gives it an different kick.
The Cooktheredhead Tampa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!