Apple Cinnamon Oat PancakesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup quick cooking or old fashioned oats shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup applesauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in mixing bowl.
- Beat egg in separate bowl then stir in milk, applesauce and oil.
- Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients stirring just until blended then fold in nuts.
- Heat greased griddle or skillet over medium heat or to 375.
- For each pancake pour scant 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook pancakes until puffed bubbly and dry around edges.
- Turn and cook other sides until golden brown.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!