Black Bean Salsa With CilantroFrom dariana 10 years ago
- 30 ounces black beans, drained shopping list
- 15 ounces whole sweet kernal corn, drained shopping list
- 10 ounces diced tomatoes with green chilies shopping list
- 2 cups red bell pepper (2 large), chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh jalapeno pepper (2 medium), chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced shopping list
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, diced shopping list
- 4 ounces chopped pimento shopping list
- .6 oz. package of dry zesty Italian dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the salad dressing according to package directions (use the lighter version, if you like).
- Remove the seeds from the peppers and chop. Dice the onion and cilantro.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for a least 4 hours or overnight. Serve with chips or as a side dish.
The Cookdariana IL
- Not added to any groups yet!