Portuguese Pickled PorkFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Place pork in large heavy plastic bag.
- Mix water, vinegar, peppers, garlic and salt then pour into bag.
- Press out air and seal then refrigerate several hours turning pork occasionally.
- Remove pork from bag and place on rack in shallow roasting pan then pour marinade over.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven for 2 hours then allow to stand 30 minutes before slicing.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!