South of the can opener taco soupFrom mccookcook 7 years ago
- 3 cans F/F chicken broth (16 oz) shopping list
- 1- 4 oz can green chiles, diced shopping list
- 1- 15 oz. can each pinto beans, black beans, & kidney beans (with juice) shopping list
- 1- 15 oz. can Stag Ranchero 98% F/F turkey chile (Mom used Campbells chunky chili because she claims it has less fat...eventhough I see here that you are suppose to use the fat free...Perhaps the Stag kind just wasn't available where she lives) shopping list
- 1 15 oz. can mexican style crushed tomatoes (Mom used regular...but I would probably use the mexican style or rotel) shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons taco seasoning shopping list
- 2 zucchinis- sliced (Mom used onion instead) shopping list
- Add to taste- diced carrots, celery, onion ect shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in large pot and cook for 30 min.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- mccookcook Indianola, NE
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmccookcook Indianola, NE
- Not added to any groups yet!