Cranberry KetchupFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 16 ounce can jellied cranberry sauce or whole berry sauce shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cranberry sauce and next six ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Stir together flour and water until smooth then add to cranberry mixture.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly then reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat then cool.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
- Serve over a block of cream cheese with gourmet crackers.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!