Cinnamon Raisin BunsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 packages active dry yeast shopping list
- 1/2 cup warm (not hot) water shopping list
- 3/4 cup lukewarm milk shopping list
- 1 cup butter or margarine melted and cooled shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind shopping list
- 4-1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- Melted butter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup raisins shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve yeast in warm water then combine with milk, butter, eggs, sugar, salt, rind and flour.
- Beat until smooth then cover with a damp cloth then place in refrigerator overnight.
- Divide dough in half then roll out each half into a rectangle and brush with melted butter.
- Combine sugar, raisins and cinnamon then sprinkle over dough.
- Roll up each rectangle as for a jelly roll starting at the short side.
- Cut each roll into 9 piece then place cut side down 1” apart on greased square pans.
- Cover with a clean cloth and let rise until doubled in bulk about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!