Thai Chicken Green CurryFrom xxfrancoxx 8 years ago
- 250g chicken thighs, sliced shopping list
- 1 TB olive oil shopping list
- 3 heaped tsps of green curry paste shopping list
- 1 TB brown sugar shopping list
- 3 TB fish sauce shopping list
- 10 small florets of brocolli shopping list
- Fist sized piece of orange sweet potato (yam), cut into 1cm slices and halfed shopping list
- 1/2 red capsicum (pepper), 2cm square pieces shopping list
- 210g light coconut cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- basil leaves and cooked white rice (~2 cups for 2 people) to serve. shopping list
How to make it
- Pre cook vegetables in microwave with a little water. Brocolli will take approximately 4 mins, capsicum 4 minutes, sweet potato 8 minutes. Ensure they are cooked especially the sweet potato but don't overcook!!! Set aside.
- Heat oil in fry pan on medium heat and add paste. Cook until fragrant.
- Add chicken and brown.
- Add coconut milk, water, brown sugar and fish sauce bring to boil, and reduce heat to simmer.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add vegetables and heat through.
- Serve with cooked white rice and basil leaves as garnish.
The Cookxxfrancoxx Sydney, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!