Chicken BakeFrom bvannetter1955 6 years ago
- 4 cups cooked pasta shopping list
- 1 cup cut up cooked chicken shopping list
- 1/2 can of peas shopping list
- small amount of onion- chopped shopping list
- small amount of yellow pepper -chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing shopping list
- 1/2 cup of mayo shopping list
- 1/2 small can of cream of mushoom soup or cream of celery shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 salt -optional shopping list
- Grated cheese of any type shopping list
- 1/8 cup of milk, more or less shopping list
How to make it
- After cooking the chicken and pasta, cut the chicken into small pieces or shred.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Place into a baking dish
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 min
- then 400 dregrees last last 10 or until cheese is a light brown color.
The Cookbvannetter1955 PALM DESERT, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!