Pineapple Chili Cheese SlawFrom minitindel 8 years ago
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks shopping list
- 1 package (16 oz.) Classic Cole Slaw shopping list
- 1 can (15-1/4 oz.) red kidney beans, drained shopping list
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chiles, drained shopping list
- 1 can (4 oz.) sliced ripe olives, dained shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (6 oz.) shopping list
- 1/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Drain pineapple, reserve 1/2 cup juice.
- Toss pineapple chunks, cole slaw, beans, chiles, olives and cheese in large serving bowl.
- Stir together reserved pineapple juice, vinegar, cumin, salt and garlic in small bowl. Add to salad; toss to evenly coat