Apple Nut CakeFrom lanier 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cup Wesson Oil or Crisco shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 cups self-rising flour shopping list
- 2 big cups thin sliced apples shopping list
- 1 big cup chopped nuts shopping list
- Topping..... shopping list
- 1 stick of butter shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Grease and flour a tube pan.
- Mix all ingredents together and pour into pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hr.and 20 min.
- Turn cake onto plate.
- Topping for cake.....
- Mix together and cook for 5 min.,after it starts boiling.
- Take off the heat and let stand for few minutes.
- Then pour over cake while cake is still HOT.
The Cooklanier Winnabow, NC
The Rating2 people
My Aunt Joan used to make a cake that was very similar but did not include a topping, so since my cakes are in the oven now I was just browsing to see if I could find a similar recipe and low and behold here is one very close but with the added yummy...morekutedymples in loved it
This is wonderful, Lanier..
5 forks * * * * *lanacountry in Macon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!