Rocky Road Peanut Butter SquaresFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal shopping list
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped peanuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 tablespoon shortening shopping list
How to make it
- Heat syrup and sugar to boiling in heavy saucepan over medium heat stirring constantly.
- Immediately remove from heat then stir in peanut butter until melted.
- Place cereal in large bowl then pour peanut butter mixture over cereal stirring until well coated.
- Cool 2 minutes then stir in marshmallows.
- Press mixture in ungreased rectangular pan and sprinkle with peanuts.
- Heat chocolate and shortening over low heat until melted then drizzle over squares.
- Let stand until chocolate is set then cut into 2” squares.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!