Sliced Baked PotatoesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Scrub potatoes and rinse well then cut into thin slices but not all the way through.
- Use handle of a spoon to prevent knife from cutting all the way.
- Put potatoes in a baking dish and fan them slightly.
- Sprinkle with salt and drizzle with butter then sprinkle with thyme.
- Bake potatoes at 425 for 50 minutes then remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake potatoes for another 15 minutes until lightly browned.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!