CREAM FISHFrom naila 7 years ago
- 1slice of fish fillet(Tilapia goes REALLY well) shopping list
- 1& 1/2 Cups single cream shopping list
- 5-7 Medium sized mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 Tspoon fine black pepper Powder shopping list
- 2 Tblspoons olive oil shopping list
- salt is Optional..added to the fish before frying it (can be added to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Peel mushrooms and slice (each into about 7pieces)
- Wash and drain the fillet (jus get rid of the excess water)
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry yr fish for about 5minutes on each side(for best results use a non-stick pan) if u desire to fry it for a further minute or three..Go Ahead!! :) Remove it,draining any excess oil and place it on a Platter (or any flat Serving Dish)
- Pour the Single Cream in a Cooking Pot or Pan and cook it over medium flame..As it begins to cook,add into it the Sliced Mushrooms and Blackpepper..Cook further for about 5-6minutes or until it STARTS to thicken..Pour this directly onto yr fish..AND.....SERVE WARM! :)
- Can be enjoyed with Tortillas or Chapatis or Simply Delicious Home fryed Chips...
The Cooknaila London, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!