Garlic Omelet With Red PepperFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut garlic into slivers.
- Whisk eggs, garlic, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons cold water until mixed.
- Warm oil and butter in an omelet or frying pan over medium heat.
- When butter begins to foam turn up heat to medium high and pour in egg mixture.
- Draw edges of eggs toward middle and tilt pan so uncooked egg flows underneath.
- Continue until omelet is just set and top is creamy and moist about 4 minutes.
- Take pan from heat at once and loosen omelet edges with a fork.
- Fold omelet in half and turn out on warm platter.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!