Nanas French Blueberry PieFrom slevans 6 years ago
- 6 Ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 to 2 Tbl. milk shopping list
- 1 teas. grated lemon rind shopping list
- 4 Cups blueberries shopping list
- 1 Tbl. lemon juice shopping list
- 1/8 teas. salt shopping list
- 1 Cup sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbl. cornstarch shopping list
- 1 9" pie shell, Baked shopping list
How to make it
- Add milk to cream cheese and beat until smooth; then add lemon peel and spread mixture in BAKED pie shell.
- Spoon 2 Cups blueberries over cream cheese.
- Mash remaining blueberries; add lemon juice and salt. Mixture should measure 1-1/2 cups (if not, add more berries or water).
- Stir in sugar and cornstarch, bring to boil and cook and stir until thickened.
- Cool to lukewarm and spoon over berries.
The Cookslevans Ludlow, MA
The Rating2 people
Thank-you for sharing Nana's Blueberry Pie~
It is "5"FORK!!!!! I Love the Cream Cheese
in the filling~ Lucky Me~ I can buy
Fresh Blueberries ~year round~
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!