Mexican crock pot chickenFrom rcragun 5 years ago
How to make it
- Put 4 frozen veggie chicken breasts into crock pot.
- Add 1 can of black beans, 1 jar of salsa, and 1 can of corn.
- Set crock pot on high for about 2 hours or until chicken is cooked through.
- After 2 hours, drop cream cheese on top, reduce to low, and cook for about 1/2 hour more.
- Serve (particularly good with Mexican rice or tortilla chips).
- (Note: If you use real chicken breasts, you'll need to cook this for an additional 2 hours.)
The Cookrcragun Tampa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!