lamb and chickpea casseroleFrom kristylee 6 years ago
- 1kg diced lamb shopping list
- 1tsp ground sweet paprika shopping list
- 1tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 50g of ghee shopping list
- 2 large onions sliced shopping list
- 1/2 ground tumeric shopping list
- 2x425g can crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 2 tsp of sugar shopping list
- 300g of chickpeas rinsed and drained shopping list
- 2tsp of chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- 1tbls of chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- combine lamb,paprika and cumin in a bowl mix well cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours
- heat ghee in pan add lamb mixture and onions cook stirring until onions are soft stir in tumeric.
- add undrained crushed tomatoes and sugar, simmer covered for about 40 minutes or until lamb is just tender.add chickpeas and herbs simmer uncovered for a further 10 minutes until lamb is tender and sauce has thickened slightly.
The Cookkristylee Sydney, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!