Festive Cranberry SaladFrom verondear 7 years ago
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1 20-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 1 16-ounce can whole berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- 2 cups miniature marshmallow shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (preferably pecans) shopping list
- 1 8-ounce container whipped topping shopping list
- red food coloring if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Mix well Sweetened Condensed Milk and Lemon Juice ina bowl.
- Add all ingredients except whipped topping in a bowl.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour in a 9-by-13-inch container and freeze until firm for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer about five minutes before serving.
- Cut into squares.