Tater Tot CasseroleFrom starfish092798 7 years ago
- 1 lb. lean ground beef (or turkey) shopping list
- 32 oz. bag tater tots shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 c (each) Cheddar and Mozzarella shopping list
- Lawry's garlic salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- **Next time I am thinking of adding a layer of sauteed onions on top of the meat layer for extra flavor** shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Pat raw meat into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. (this is where I would spread a layer of sauteed onions)
- Spread soup over meat and top with tater tots, sprinkle tots with garlic salt.
- Bake for about 45 minutes and take out and sprinkle cheeses over the top and return to the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven when cheese is melted and serve.
The Cookstarfish092798 IL
The Rating4 people
Good version - I always use the french fried onions in mine, they also work very well! Thanks for posting!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Great recipe. Check out the alteration I submitted. Hope you like it.bvannetter1955 in PALM DESERT loved it
its always good thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!