Tater Tot CasseroleFrom starfish092798 5 years ago
- 1 lb. lean ground beef (or turkey) shopping list
- 32 oz. bag tater tots shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 c (each) Cheddar and Mozzarella shopping list
- Lawry's garlic salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- **Next time I am thinking of adding a layer of sauteed onions on top of the meat layer for extra flavor** shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Pat raw meat into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. (this is where I would spread a layer of sauteed onions)
- Spread soup over meat and top with tater tots, sprinkle tots with garlic salt.
- Bake for about 45 minutes and take out and sprinkle cheeses over the top and return to the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven when cheese is melted and serve.
The Cookstarfish092798 IL
The Rating4 people
its always good thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Great recipe. Check out the alteration I submitted. Hope you like it.bvannetter1955 in PALM DESERT loved it
Good version - I always use the french fried onions in mine, they also work very well! Thanks for posting!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!