Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter SquaresFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350.
- In medium bowl combine powdered sugar, peanut butter and vanilla then mix well.
- Remove cookie dough from wrapper.
- With floured fingers press half of dough in bottom of ungreased square pan.
- Press peanut butter mixture evenly over dough.
- Crumble and sprinkle remaining half of cookie dough over peanut butter mixture.
- Carefully spread as evenly as possible then bake 35 minutes.
- Cool 30 minutes then refrigerate 1 hour and cut into bars.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!