Margarita PieFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup gold tequila shopping list
- 6 tablespoons lime juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons orange juice shopping list
- 4 large egg yolks shopping list
- 2 large egg whites shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 graham cracker pie crust shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Whisk together milk, tequila, juices and egg yolks until just combined well.
- In another large bowl beat egg whites and sugar with electric mixer until they hold soft peaks.
- Stir 1/4 meringue into milk mixture to lighten then fold in remaining meringue gently.
- Spoon filling into crust then bake until edges are puffed but not browned about 30 minutes.
- Cool pie completely on a rack then chill loosely covered until cold about 2 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!