chocolate chip cream cheeseballFrom trist22 7 years ago
- 1 8oz. pkg.cream cheese (softened) shopping list
- 1 stick real butter (softened) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 box chocolate graham crackers or chocolate graham stix shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, butter and vanilla. Slowly add in sugars. Mix until creamy. Stir in chocolate chips. Shape into ball and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve cheese over graham crackers.
The Cooktrist22 Tacoma, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!