Easy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake PieFrom cheric 6 years ago
- 1 (6 oz.) Ready Crust graham cracker pie crust shopping list
- 2 pkgs (3 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk) shopping list
- 1 cup (6 oz) semi-sweet chocolate mini morsels shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp flour shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- chocolate glaze shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. With mixer, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add egg, vanilla; mix well. Toss morsels with flour; stir into cheese mixture. Pour into crust.
- Bake 35 minutes or until center springs back with lightly touched. Cool and top with glaze. Serve chilled. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Chocolate Glaze: Melt 1/2 cup chocolate mini morsels with 1/4 cup whipping cream; cook and stir until thickened and smooth. Immediately spread over pie.
- To preven morsels from floating to bottom of pie, sprinkle morsels after baking cheesecake for 5-10 minutes.
The Cookcheric Oklahoma City, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!