Blond Brownies a la Mode with Maple Cream SauceFrom cheric 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 2 cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsps vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsps bakign powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans shopping list
- Maple Cream Sauce: shopping list
- 1 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 2 T butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- vanilla ice cream and chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in pecans. Spread into a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan. Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
- For sauce, combine syrup and butter in a saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in milk. Cut brownies into squares; cut in half if desired. Place on dessert plates with a scoop of ice cream. Top with sauce; sprinkle with pecans.
The Cookcheric Oklahoma City, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!