Peachy Keen Dream PieFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 10 double graham crackers shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 3 ounce package cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 small container frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
- 1 can peach pie filling shopping list
How to make it
- Mix graham crackers, cinnamon and butter and press into ungreased pie pan.
- Beat cream cheese then add vanilla and fold into whipped topping.
- Place layer of 1/2 cream mixture on bottom of crust.
- Add layer of filling then top with cream mixture.
- Top with fine nuts or crushed graham crackers and chill well.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!