Cheesy ChickenFrom mhillman79 7 years ago
How to make it
- pound chicken out to 1/2 in thick
- dredge in french dressing
- dredge in bread crumbs
- place 1-2 pieces of cheese in middle of chicken breast(depending on how cheesy you want it)
- roll up and secure with 3-4 toothpicks
- place in square baking dish
- bake for 35-40 min @ 350
The Cookmhillman79 Melbourne, FL
The Rating2 people
Going to make this for dinner tonight! Sounds delicious!dancingfox in Butler loved it
Edit: Made it!! It was yummy!!!! I sprinkled some fresh grated parmesan, some onion powder and some garlic powder over top of them before I put them in the oven and it really added a nice flavor!
The chicken was moist and perfect. Thank you!dancingfox in Butler loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!